Chocolate chips oatmeal cake perfect for evening snacks 🙂. Oatmeal cookies spiced with cinnamon and made chocolaty with cocoa and chocolate chips. Energy packed cookies that please even a finicky teenager! Raisins can be substituted for chocolate chips.
Oats recipes for weight loss, Healthy and tasty oatmeal cookies are a perfect healthy snack in your weight loss meals. Oatmeal and chocolate chips are great together. Oatmeal and chocolate chips are great together. You can have Chocolate chips oatmeal cake perfect for evening snacks 🙂 using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chips oatmeal cake perfect for evening snacks 🙂
- You need 1 – 1/2 cups of water Boiling.
- Prepare 1 cup of oatmeal Uncooked.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar powdered.
- You need 3/4 cup of Butter , softened.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of Maida All-purpose flour /.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 1 packet of chocolate Semi-sweet chips.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Milk (optional).
Add in some pecans and coconut and we're pretty excited. Cookies came out PERFECT and so good. I read earlier comments but don't agree, there's no more sugar in this recipe than Tollhouse. Just made it for my preschooler's class snack…hoping they love it!
Chocolate chips oatmeal cake perfect for evening snacks 🙂 step by step
- Take a small bowl and soak oats in boiling water, keep aside for 20 minutes. In another bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt. Meanwhile preheat oven to 350 degrees. .
- Then take a large bowl, beat butter, powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Then add in eggs and beat. After this add soaked oatmeal and mix well. .
- Then add flour mixture just until blended. Pour the batter into greased and floured pan, and sprinkle the chocolate chips on top. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean..
Serving it with a side of yogurt. I wish I could still swipe frosting off of cakes and get away with it (you know I would if I could). These cookies are more like a no-bake chocolate oatmeal cookie than a buttery Tollhouse chocolate chip Try substituting some chopped pecans or walnuts for some of the chocolate chips, and/or stir in the. We even froze half the batch and ate them a week or two later and they were just as good. Made these last night and they are GREAT!