Baked Berry Berry Pancakes.
You can have Baked Berry Berry Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Berry Berry Pancakes
- Prepare 2 Cups of Flour.
- You need 2 Tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of Melted Butter.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 Cups of Buttermilk or Whole Milk.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Cinnamon (Optional).
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Sugar (Optional).
- You need 2 Cups of Mixed Berries (Blueberry, Raspberry and Raspberry).
- You need 2 Tbsp of Powder Sugar.
Baked Berry Berry Pancakes step by step
- Preheat the oven to 400F. In a large bowl mix the dry ingredients and in another mix the wet ingredients..
- Pour the wet ingredients mixture over the dry. Mix together well but not too much. Some lumps are okay..
- Sprinkle the berries with the powder sugar and toss to coat. Transfer the berries to the pancake batter and fold them into it..
- Brush a sheet pan all over with melted butter and pour the pancake mixture. Flatten to even coat the pan and bake for 20 minutes or until the mix is cooked through..
- Mix the 2 Tbsp sugar and 1 Tsp Cinnamon. When the pancake mix is done baking take it out and turn on the broiler. Sprinkle the pancake mix with the cinnamon sugar to coat and return in the oven for about 4 minutes or until the sugar is melted on top..
- When done cut into squares or triangles and top with more berries and maple syrup or honey..