Vegan Chilla/ Chickpea flour pancake.
You can have Vegan Chilla/ Chickpea flour pancake using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Chilla/ Chickpea flour pancake
- You need 2 cups of Chickpea flour (besan/ garbanzo beans flour).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of teaspoon turmeric.
- You need 3 tablespoons of finely chopped red onions.
- You need 2 tablespoons of coriander leaves.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of finely chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as required of olive oil (vegan) / ghee for brushing.
Vegan Chilla/ Chickpea flour pancake step by step
- Make a batter by mixing all the above ingredients in a mixing bowl. The consistency of the batter should be similar to dosa, crepes. Ensure that there are no flour lumps in the batter..
- Pour this batter on a medium-hot well-greased pan and cook on low flame till the chilla is cooked on both sides. Serve with coriander chutney..
- Serve and Enjoy..