Banana chocolate chip pancake bites. This is just like an banana chocolate chip muffin but its a pancake! You can add all the chocolate chips into the batter instead of using some to garnish. Flip pancake and cook for another minute or until golden.
My kids and I LOVED these!! I had to add a little extra milk to thin the batter a bit but other than that. Banana pancakes with mini chocolate chips make this buttermilk pancake recipe a special breakfast treat. You can cook Banana chocolate chip pancake bites using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana chocolate chip pancake bites
- Prepare 2 of eggs, separated.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of granulated sugar + 2 Tbsp for dusting.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white vinegar.
- It’s of Melted butter for brushing.
These banana pancake bites are loaded with chocolate chips and a touch of ground cinnamon. Plus, they come together quickly in your Instant Pot®. Whisk the pancake mix, egg, milk and cinnamon together in a. Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes. featured in Time-Saving Sheet Pan Pancakes.
Banana chocolate chip pancake bites instructions
- Whisk egg whites until frothy and set aside..
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon. Add in egg yolks and streak in milk and vinegar until a smooth batter has formed..
- Fold in egg whites..
- Heat an ebelskiver pan to medium heat, and brush with melted butter. Sprinkle with ½ teaspoon of sugar, and scoop 2 tablespoons of the batter into each hole. Cook for 1–2 minutes until batter starts to pull away from the sides..
- Using toothpicks or thin chopsticks, gently flip each pancake, and continue to cook for another 1–2 minutes until golden. If cooking one of the variations, add half the amount of batter followed by mix-in ingredient(s), and seal with remaining batter, making sure to cover the mix-in..
- To make the banana cream filling, mash banana and brown sugar in a bowl until smooth. Mash in cream cheese, mixing until smooth. Stir in vanilla pudding and maple syrup. Place mixture in a piping bag and refrigerate until ready for use..
- I did not do this last step I just added the mashed bananas and chocolate chips and chopped walnuts so its optional if u wanna do it like that.
Place banana slices on top of the batter, followed by the chocolate chips. In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, water, vanilla extract and sugar substitute. Mash one banana and combine it with egg mixture. Chocolate Chip Banana Pancakes – light and fluffy banana pancakes with lots of chocolate chips. Great to use up those bananas on your counter!