Applesauce Puffs with Blueberries. Whip up super-easy vegan blueberry muffins with simple ingredients, including soy milk and margarine, brown sugar, and unsweetened applesauce. Reviews for: Photos of Vegan Blueberry Muffins with Applesauce. The Best Healthy Banana Blueberry MuffinJoyful Healthy Eats.
Add the oil, applesauce, and brown sugar. Enjoy the muffins plain by not adding blueberries or add dark chocolate chips instead of blueberries. A couple of people have asked about the Oatmeal Puff recipe so I thought I'd share. You can have Applesauce Puffs with Blueberries using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Applesauce Puffs with Blueberries
- Prepare 2 C of Bisquick.
- It’s 1/4 C of Sugar.
- It’s 2 t of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 C of Applesauce – natural.
- Prepare 1/4 C of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 2 T of Oil.
- You need 1 C of Fruit-optional.
- It’s of topping.
- You need 1 1/2 t of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 C of Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 C of melted Butter.
It's actually not mine, it's from one of the threads here! In fact, I think Anne posted it originally (for which I will love you forever, Anne!) BLUEBERRY APPLE CRUMBLE MUFFINS RECIPE We're making a deliciously healthy version of the classic blueberry muffin, featuring whole wheat pastry and. Whisk together the buttermilk, applesauce, egg, oil, and vanilla extract in a small bowl.
Applesauce Puffs with Blueberries step by step
- Mix Bisquick, Sugar, and Cinnamon and set aside.
- Mix together applesauce, milk, eggs, and oil.
- Combine the two mixtures. Stir well..
- Fill greased muffin tins 3/4 full..
- If adding fruit: frozen fruit (has to be slightly thawed) can be added now. Sprinkle on top once in the tins. Fresh fruit will work best if you cook the muffins approximately 5 minutes then press the fruit into the top of each muffin..
- Prep your topping mixing the Cinnamon and sugar melt your butter..
- Bake in preheated oven at 375 for 15 minutes.
- Immediately remove from pan, dip in butter, roll in Cinnamon sugar topping, then allow to cool..
Remove the muffins and serve warm or at room temperature. Applesauce-Blueberry Muffins Applesauce-Blueberry Muffins Applesauce-Blueberry Muffins. Duren_Thompson says Blueberry Oatmeal Muffin Tips: To store muffins, allow them to cool completely and place in an air-tight container or Ziploc bag at room These are so good! The wholesome muffins are great for packing into a lunch box, and they can be vegan, gluten free, egg free chopped walnuts, flax seeds, or shredded coconut, or by pressing a few blueberries into the top of each muffin right before baking. Applesauce puffs are muffins that are rolled in cinnamon sugar and taste like a donut.