Ground Beef and Potato Curry.
You can have Ground Beef and Potato Curry using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef and Potato Curry
- Prepare 500 gr (1 lb) of ground beef.
- It’s 500 gr (1 lb) of potatoes, cut into cubes.
- It’s 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 4 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger powder (if you use fresh 1 inch ginger finely chopped).
- You need 1.5 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of ground white pepper.
- You need 250 ml of thick coconut milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of frozen peas.
Ground Beef and Potato Curry instructions
- Deep fry the potatoes until cooked..
- Heat about 3 tablespoons of oil. Saute the onion and garlic until wilted and the onion looks a little brown..
- Add the ground meat. Stir until cooked..
- Add curry powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, ginger powder, salt, sugar and pepper. Stir well..
- Add coconut milk. Cook until thickened. Stir occasionally..
- Add fried potatoes. Stir until well blended. Taste it, adjust salt/sugar if needed. Simmer for a few minutes until the entire mixture has thickened. Add the peas. Stir it for a minute. Turn the heat off..
- Serve the curry with flatbread or rice..