Momma's blueberry pancakes and homemade triple berry syrup. Our homemade triple berry jam and triple berry syrup are perfect for those Sunday morning breakfast pancakes with the family. This delicious homemade blueberry syrup is made with real blueberries! Homemade Blueberry Syrup is a quick & easy addition to breakfast.
Those cherries inspired my homemade cherry syrup, too! Paleo Blueberry Pancakes with a simple maple blueberry compote. These are fluffy, thick, perfectly sweetened with a healthy and easy topping. You can have Momma's blueberry pancakes and homemade triple berry syrup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Momma's blueberry pancakes and homemade triple berry syrup
- It’s of pancakes.
- Prepare 1 cup of organic 7 grain pancake mix.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coconut oil (melted).
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dried blueberries.
- It’s of syrup.
- You need 2 cup of mixed berries (i use frozen blueberries, strawberries, and blackberries.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
Homemade Pancake Syrup (Butter-Maple). "Old-fashioned pancake syrup made with simple ingredients! A delicious butter-maple flavor that's When it comes to pancake syrup my boys are SO DOGGONE PICKY!! I use to get whatever was on sale but not anymore. Now it HAS to be the Log.
Momma's blueberry pancakes and homemade triple berry syrup instructions
- Put all of the syrup ingredients into a sauce pan and boil on medium high heat.
- Mix all pancake ingredients in a bowl and let sit for 10 minutes (the chia seeds will soak up the extra milk).
- Cook pancakes on an ungreased, medium heat pan, flip them when bubbles start popping on the top.
- Cook your syrup until it thickens on its own, crushing the berries as you go. For a smoother syrup use an immersion blender.
- Serve and enjoy ( I prefer to use all organic ingredients. The chia seeds add protein and omega fatty acids).
This delicious Blueberry Syrup starts with fresh blueberries and sugar, but the addition of Meyer Lemon Juice makes it taste unlike any store bought syrup. The Blueberry Pancakes are light and fluffy and the fresh blueberries pop when you eat them. Delicious homemade blueberry syrup made with only three ingredients. I imagine you could use frozen berries to make this homemade blueberry syrup, but I've only used fresh Think: blueberry pancake syrup, waffle syrup, and more! If you need some ideas on how to use this blueberry syrup.