Sausage Cheese Balls.
You can have Sausage Cheese Balls using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sausage Cheese Balls
- It’s 3 cup of Bisquick.
- Prepare 10 oz of Shredded cheddar cheese (mild or sharp).
- Prepare 1 lb of Jimmy Dean's hot sausage (ground).
- Prepare 1 of Cayanne (optional to add for taste).
- It’s 1 of Black Pepper (optional to add for taste).
Sausage Cheese Balls step by step
- Mix well in large mixing bowl, this batter will be crumbly..
- Tightly press into large marble-sized balls and place on greased cookie sheet..
- Bake for ~20 minutes at 375°F..