Lemon-Butter Pasta. Lemon Butter Herb Pasta. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Lemon Butter Chicken Pasta from Delish.com is the bomb. Replay "This Lemon Butter Chicken Pasta Is Your New Go-To Weeknight Meal".
So we are making it just like Fettucine. Drain pasta and add to sauce. Parmesan a little at a time. You can have Lemon-Butter Pasta using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon-Butter Pasta
- It’s of Pasta.
- Prepare Handful of (ca. 4oz) pasta.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 of small scoop minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon, the juice.
- Prepare splash of chicken broth (optional).
- You need of Few shakes of basil.
- You need of Parmesan (however cheesy you want!).
Next time I'm going to use meyer lemons, blanch the lemon slices before adding it to the butter, or add a. This pasta takes what you likely already have on hand and turns it into something to get excited about. All you need is pasta, a lemon, a knob of butter, a generous pour of heavy cream and a hunk of the best Parmesan you can get your hands on. Traditional pasta Alfredo is a simple emulsion of butter, Parmesan and starchy pasta water (no cream, flour or anything else).
Lemon-Butter Pasta step by step
- Boil water. Add pasta. Cook for 10 min..
- In a small frying pan, add butter, garlic, and lemon juice and cook on high. Then turn down and add remaining ingredients. (Chicken broth, basil, Parmesan).
- Top with Parmesan! Add some red pepper flakes if you’re feeling spicy!.
Your pasta will be full of creamy-buttery-goodness. Tired of eating your pasta with generic red sauce? This simple wine and butter sauce will deliver a rich creaminess you never knew you could. DIRECTIONS Put a skillet over medium heat. Drop in the butter, zest, lemon juice and garlic.