Cajun Chicken Pasta. Chicken dredged in Cajun spices is sauteed with bell peppers and mushrooms, and presented in a basil-cream sauce over linguine. Cajun Chicken Pasta – Chili's copycat recipe made at home with an amazingly creamy melt-in-your-mouth alfredo sauce. An easy weeknight dinner your whole family will love!
One of the easiest ways to lighten up a pasta dish is to add tons of protein and vegetables to your dish which keeps the portions large and the carbs low and this dish is a perfect. Drain when the pasta is still al dente; do not overcook! This Cajun Chicken Pasta has SUPER Creamy Alfredo Sauce, perfectly seasoned chicken, and your favorite pasta. You can cook Cajun Chicken Pasta using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken Pasta
- It’s 1 lb of chicken diced.
- It’s 2 of red peppers.
- You need 1 of medium red onion.
- You need 3 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 4-6 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 3-6 tsp of cajan seasoning (we use Badia).
- You need 1 box of pasta (we like penne).
Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat. In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in butter or. This Cajun chicken pasta is a Chili's copycat recipe that's made with grilled Cajun chicken breast served over creamy pasta, then finished off with fresh tomatoes. Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta is the perfect family meal.
Cajun Chicken Pasta step by step
- Put water on to boil for the pasta..
- Sauté garlic and onions with the butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Cook until garlic is fragrant..
- Season chicken with paprika (optional) and add to skillet. Cook over medium heat..
- Add pasta once water is boiling and cook to al dente. Reserve some pasta water to thin out sauce if needed..
- Once chicken is cooked through add cream cheese, heavy cream, and cajan seasoning. Stir frequently and cook until cream cheese is fully melted and incorporated into the sauce..
- Add red peppers and parmesan cheese and cook until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling..
- Mix pasta in with sauce and add pasta water as needed to thin sauce. Add additional parmesan cheese and cajan seasoning to taste and enjoy!.
Juicy cajun-spiced chicken is served over a bed of creamy linguine that's packed full of sautéed veggies. This is a recipe I've been making on a. You get lightly charred flavor from grilled chicken, a creamy. This Cajun Chicken Pasta recipe packs a ton of flavor from colorful fresh vegetables and a hearty portion of Cajun seasoning. Cajun chicken pasta with juicy chicken, mushroom in a cajun alfredo sauce.