Enchilada Pasta Bake. In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream, cream cheese. The best of chicken enchiladas and pasta come together for this great new comfort food — Chicken Enchilada Pasta Bake! Enchilada Pasta Bake is a delicious way to use up leftover taco meat and great for family dinner.
This enchilada pasta bake is kind of an amped-up version of my enchilada noodles from last year – everyone knows that pasta is best when it's baked, so I smothered my enchilada-style pasta in a. Put a hearty Enchilada Pasta Bake on the table with pasta shells, roasted chicken breast and black beans. Your family will love this Enchilada Pasta Bake. You can cook Enchilada Pasta Bake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Enchilada Pasta Bake
- You need 1 lb. of hamburger.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, diced.
- Prepare 10 oz. of can enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of corn, drained.
- You need 1/2 lb. of bag egg noodles.
- It’s 1 (8 oz.) of pkg. cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Seasonings of choice: pepper, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder.
Enchilada Pasta – All the flavors of cheesy enchiladas are tossed together in this quick and easy pasta This pasta comes together so easily, which is much needed during those busy weeknights. Enchilada Pasta Bake recipe: Pasta shells, roasted chicken breast and black Pasta shells, roasted chicken breast and black beans put the hearty in this cheesy and easy-to-make enchilada bake. Reviews for: Photos of Chicken Enchilada Pasta. This Enchilada Pasta Bake is full of zesty flavor but also hearty, cheesy, and incredibly creamy. (Which is to say it tastes pretty amazing.) It's a Tex Mex concoction that's highly requested around here and.
Enchilada Pasta Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook noodles as according to package instructions. Once cooked and drained. place them in a greased baking dish and set aside..
- Cook hamburger along with onions and seasonings of choice. Once cooked, drain and return to pan and add in cream cheese until completely melted. Set aside..
- In a medium mixing bowl combine enchilada sauce, corn and sour cream..
- Fold in meat mixture and combine well. Place mixture on top of noodles..
- Top with cheddar cheese and bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
Chicken enchiladas with coriander, avocado and soured cream make for happy faces and full tummies! Today, we've taken leftover turkey in a directions quite different from Thanksgiving dinner. This Mexican-inspired pasta bake brings the flavor of enchiladas to the. This Chicken Enchilada Pasta is quick, simple, and full of Mexican cuisine flavor. Whether you like Mexican food or not, you are going to love this pasta.