Garden Pasta Salad. Garden Pasta Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A fresh twist on a classic, this Garden Pasta Salad with Homemade Italian Dressing is full of fresh summer veggies and tossed with a tangy, quick vinaigrette. Get garden pasta salad recipes with help from an experienced culinary professional in this free video clip.
Garden Pasta Salad is another tasty pasta salad recipe. Lots of garden veggies are tossed with pasta and two types of cheese and coated in a tasty vinaigrette. This easy pasta salad recipe features a creamy dressing tossed with bow-tie pasta, tomato, bell Great for picnics and potlucks, this easy pasta salad features a creamy dressing made with both. You can have Garden Pasta Salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garden Pasta Salad
- You need 1/2 box of Tri Colored Rotini.
- You need 1 of small Onion.
- It’s 1 of small Green Pepper.
- It’s 1 of small Yellow Pepper.
- It’s 1 can of Black Olives.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of Hard Salami.
- You need 1/2 pound of Pepperoni.
- It’s 1 pint of Grape Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 1/2 bottle of Italian House Dressing.
- Prepare 1/2 of brick ea. Pepper Jack Cheese & Colby or Mild Cheddar Cheese.
This tasty garden pasta salad is loaded with fresh chopped vegetables. The lemony pesto and mayonnaise dressing flavors the salad perfectly. Garden Pasta Salad is a great salad but a little different since the dressing is sweet and sour. We really like this for a change from the usual pasta salad.
Garden Pasta Salad instructions
- Cube peppers, onion, cucumber, meat and cheese..
- Boil pasta according to package directions..
- Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain again. Put into a large bowl..
- Layer with all vegetables, meat and olives..
- Add dressing, stir to combine and chill before serving..
- Top with cubed cheeses just before serving..
You can use your imagination and add other. See more ideas about Food recipes, Cooking recipes and Healthy recipes. This was a great salad lunch. I used veggie spirals and added some onion and salt as well. Loved all components of this wonderful, full of taste cooling salad.