Creamy Bacon & Mushroom Pasta. This creamy bacon chicken recipe is a decadent and delicious dinner that's easy enough for a weeknight and tasty enough for company. I hope you enjoy this Creamy Sausage Bacon Gravy Recipe! This Creamy Bacon Mushroom Pasta is a perfect date night at home meal, or even just an average weeknight!
It's unapologetically indulgent, and loaded with all the essential food groups – cream, parmesan, chicken and BACON. You can use table cream or heavy whipping cream if all-purpose is not available. This is a recipe for Filipino Style Creamy Bacon and Mushroom Carbonara. You can have Creamy Bacon & Mushroom Pasta using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Bacon & Mushroom Pasta
- It’s 250 g of cooked linguine pasta (or spaghetti).
- Prepare 1 of small can mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped bacon.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of whole milk.
- It’s of minced garlic & onion (as much as u like).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of grated parmesan.
- It’s 1 tsp of flour.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
- You need of (You can adjust ingredients according to your liking).
Creamy Bacon Brussels Sprouts with Mozzarella are so irresistible. Bacon and Brussels Sprouts are such a classic. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Creamy Mushroom and Bacon Pasta with a Japanese twist!
Creamy Bacon & Mushroom Pasta instructions
- Set a pan over medium heat, put a little bit of oil and fry the bacon until slightly crispy. Set it aside and leave the oil in the pan..
- In the same pan saute the garlic and onion for a minute. Then add the mushrooms, ground black pepper and butter. Mix well. Cook for about 3 minutes..
- Add the flour, mix well. Then add the heavy cream and milk. Add the parmesan cheese, some salt and let it simmer for 5 mins with occasional stirring..
- Plate it and sprinkle some crispy bacon on top. Enjoy! 🙂.
A dash of soy sauce is the secret ingredient that gives nice umami and savoriness to. Fry bacon, drain off grease, and crumble into small pieces. Saute mushrooms, garlic, and green onions in bacon grease. Reduce the heat to low and add the peas, soft cheese and milk, stir until the soft cheese melts and forms a creamy sauce. The creamy bacon and mushroom sauce scented with fresh thyme, lemon and black pepper was absolutely delectable and the juicy chicken breasts completed the meal.