Summertime Pasta Salad. Healthy pasta salad featuring bold summer flavors, including tomatoes, corn and black beans tossed in fresh pesto! Summertime Fun Pasta Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These summer pasta salad recipes from Food Network are perfect for pairing with your favorite Tomato and Fresh Mozzarella Pasta Salad.
Summertime Pasta Salad – a cold pasta salad packed with fresh veggies and lightly dressed with a parmesan and garlic dressing. Be the first to review this recipe. I used to love eating this while visiting my grandma in the summertime. You can have Summertime Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Summertime Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 box (16 ounce) of your favorite pasta.
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- You need 1 of zucchini, peeled and cut into cubes.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of red pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 can (4.25 ounce) of black olives.
- It’s 1 bottle (16 ounce) of Greek dressing.
Works well with rice in place of the noodles too. This Italian Pasta Salad Recipe is full of flavor, pops of summer color and is the perfect side dish for all your summertime barbecues, picnics, family reunions or camp-outs. The Summertime Pasta Salad recipe is one of the quality recipes that comes from the DVO Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse under cold running water, and drain again.
Summertime Pasta Salad step by step
- Bring pasta to a boil….. Don’t forget to salt your water!!.
- Drain pasta, rinse in cold water and return to pot after draining thoroughly…….
- Add to pasta your black pepper, garlic powder, parsley flakes, zucchini, red onion, red pepper, black olives and Greek dressing, stir thoroughly…….
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight, stirring occasionally…..Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Healthy pasta salad recipes are a cornerstone of summer cooking for good reason. They're a simple way to creatively pack in a variety of yummy ingredients, like fresh seasonal produce. Recipe and Photo by Christi Johnstone. A summertime dinner salad should be light and refreshing, but also filling. Lately, I've been craving pasta salad.