Tuna Alfredo Bow Tie Pasta 🍝. This Tuna Alfredo Pasta is quick, easy, and delicious! Tuna Pasta Alfredo is a rich and creamy pasta dish that can easily be prepared. Get the details of the recipe by reading this post.
It was a good ratio of noodles to sauce to tuna. We top it with Parmesan cheese. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. You can cook Tuna Alfredo Bow Tie Pasta 🍝 using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna Alfredo Bow Tie Pasta 🍝
- It’s 1 box (12 ounce) of bow tie pasta (farfalle).
- Prepare of Salt for boiling water.
- You need 2 jars (16 ounce) of Alfredo pasta sauce.
- You need 1 can (5 ounce) of chunk light tuna in water, drained.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Goya adobo.
- It’s of Parsley flakes.
Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Slice the chicken into thin strips and season with salt and pepper. In greased casserole dish, combine cooked pasta and broccoli with all remaining ingredients except cheese; mix well. Bow Tie Pasta With Broccoli and Broccoli Sauce.
Tuna Alfredo Bow Tie Pasta 🍝 step by step
- In a large pot bring water to a boil, add salt to water……
- Add in your bow tie pasta and cook until al dente, drain, then add back to pot…….
- Add to cooked pasta your Alfredo pasta sauce, drained tuna, black pepper and adobo, mix well on low heat, then serve and enjoy 😉! Garnish each serving with parsley flakes……Sauce will thicken upon standing……!!! 😉😋.
This tasty tuna pasta salad can serve as a side or main dish recipe all year long. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise. Easy, delicious and healthy Shrimp and Bow Tie Pasta Alfredo recipe from SparkRecipes. Add shrimp and alfredo sauce, warm over low heat until heated through. This awesome bow tie pasta, cooked to creamy perfection with a homemade Alfredo sauce, smokey prosciutto, mushrooms and tangy asiago cheese is a decadent meal worthy of a special occasion or a page in a gourmet food magazine.