Shrimp Creamy Fettucini Pasta. A must try creamy shrimp Alfredo pasta! This Shrimp Fettuccine is major comfort food.⬇️⬇️⬇. Creamy Shrimp Fettuccine Pasta – For a quick and delicious weeknight dinner, whip up this shrimp fettuccine coated in a light and creamy sauce A must try creamy shrimp fettuccine!
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Fettuccine alfredo is one of life's greatest comfort foods. It's creamy, cheesy, carb-y, and super super flavorful. You can have Shrimp Creamy Fettucini Pasta using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Creamy Fettucini Pasta
- You need Half of package of Fettucinni Pasta.
- It’s 100-150 gr of shrimps (I prefer bigger shrimp).
- Prepare 50 ml of cooking cream.
- You need 20 gr of Margarine.
- It’s 1 of large red onions.
- Prepare of Parmesan Cheese (as desired).
- Prepare of Salt and Black Pepper.
- You need of Parsley for garnish.
We especially love this version because the shrimp adds lots of extra Cook fettuccine according to the instructions on box, reserving a cup of pasta water to thicken the sauce, if needed. Pasta – Fettuccine is what I chose to use today, but feel free to use any kind or shape you happen to have lying around. Shrimp – Large, deveined and deshelled. Seasoning – Cajun seasoning, you can pick it up at your local grocery store and is the flavor key for our entire dish.
Shrimp Creamy Fettucini Pasta step by step
- Boil the fettucini for 10 min (or until al dente) add some salt and oil to the water. Strain and put aside a little bit of pasta water.
- In other pan, Melt the margarine in the pan, add chopped red onions. After fragrant add shrimp until change color (don’t overcooked the shrimp).
- Add some cooking cream and parmesan cheese. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Add the fetucinni to the sauce mixture and also pour in some pasta water (works like magic! 🤤).
- Give another taste and add seasoning. Garnish with some chopped parsley.
Delicate fresh fettuccine is at the heart of this deliciously light summer pasta dish. We're tossing it with seasonal green beans—briefly sautéed in butter to retain their pleasant bite—verdant spinach and crisp, flavorful shrimp. Rich Italian mascarpone cheese creates a luscious, creamy sauce. Asparagus freshens up this shrimp fettuccine pasta dish while Parmesan cheese tops things off nicely. Flat pasta noodles are smothered in a creamy sauce made from half & half and cream cheese flavored with garlic, lemon juice, green peppercorns and red Toss pasta and shrimp mixture.