Pasta with Garbanzo,Spinach and Chicken. This is a simple and quick pasta dish with spinach, garbanzo beans, tomatoes, and garlic topped with cheese, sure to be a hit with fans of Italian food. Increase heat to medium-high and add spinach, tomatoes, and garbanzo beans; cook and. Add cooked pasta, garbanzo beans,tomatoes, chicken and saucepan mixture to the skillet with the spinach mixture; stir to combine.
This Chickpea (Garbanzo Bean) Soup with Spinach, Tomatoes, and Basil is one of the soups I made during the holidays for my annual soup party, only when it came time to stir in the basil I found I didn't have any of that wonderful frozen basil that usually lasts me through the winter. Divide the pasta among the plates. This chickpea and spinach stew is based off of the garbanzos con espinacas that I used to make with Chef John Critchley over at Toro in Boston. You can have Pasta with Garbanzo,Spinach and Chicken using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta with Garbanzo,Spinach and Chicken
- You need 1 box of pasta (16 ounce), your favorite shape.
- Prepare of Salt for boiling water.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need 2 of onions, sliced.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 pack of chicken breast tenderloins.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 pack (10 ounce) of fresh baby spinach leaves.
- It’s 1 jar (12 ounce) of roasted red peppers, drained and sliced.
- You need 2 cans (15.5 ounce) of Goya garbanzo beans, undrained.
- Prepare 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese for topping each serving.
It's about as classic a Spanish bar snack as there ever was and you'll find it all over Spain flavored with everything from smoky chorizo and rich morcilla (blood. Mix artichoke hearts, garbanzo beans, pasta, spinach leaves, tomato, bell pepper, mushrooms & pimento-stuffed olives(if using) in a large bowl. Blend olive oil, lemon juice, water, garlic, oregano or Italian seasoning, black pepper, crushed red pepper flakes, & salt(if using) in a blender or food. Creamy Spinach Pasta with White Beans.
Pasta with Garbanzo,Spinach and Chicken instructions
- Heat olive oil in a large pot……
- Add to olive oil your sliced onion, sauté for several minutes…..
- Add to onion your minced garlic, keep sautéing…….
- Now add in your chicken tenderloins, black pepper and crushed red pepper flakes, cook for several minutes…….
- Add in your baby spinach leaves and roasted sliced red peppers……..continue to cook until spinach is wilted and chicken is cooked…..
- Next add in your garbanzo beans and diced tomatoes, bring to a boil for several minutes or until liquid has reduced by almost half……..
- Reduce heat to low and continue to stir while you cook your pasta……..
- Boil pasta, drain thoroughly and add to garbanzo mixture, stir well……don’t forget to salt your water before boiling your pasta !!!.
- Remove from heat and let stand for about 20 minutes…….
- Serve topped with Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉 !.
This chicken, spinach, and pasta salad is dressed with a flavorful mayonnaise and lemon juice dressing. This is a great main dish salad for hot summer days. Spinach can be replaced with arugula or baby kale, and the onion can be omitted if you aren't a fan. Generously season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a small skillet over medium heat.