Creamy Beef Casserole.
You can have Creamy Beef Casserole using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Beef Casserole
- You need of Meat mixture———-.
- It’s 1 cup of mushrooms mixture from mushroom Catsup see my recipe.
- Prepare 2-3/4 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 5 ounces of croutons your favorite crushed.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese grated.
- It’s 8 ounces of sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s of toppings———-.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crushed croutons additional for topping.
Creamy Beef Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Brown the ground beef with mushroom mixture..
- Crush the croutons.
- Add to the beef mixture.
- Let cook simmering for 6 minutes add in the grated parmesan cheese..
- Add the sour cream. Add water..
- Mix well smoothing out the top. Add the parmesan cheese for topping with crushed croutons. Bake in oven for 30 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.