Beef Pot Roast in a Slow Cooker.
You can have Beef Pot Roast in a Slow Cooker using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Pot Roast in a Slow Cooker
- You need 3 lb of Chuck Roast.
- You need 1 envelope of Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix.
- Prepare 2 cup of beef stock.
- It’s 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
Beef Pot Roast in a Slow Cooker step by step
- Place beef in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic.
- Mix soup mix with stock.
- Pour over roast.
- Cook on low for 8 hours, or until roast is tender and easily pulls apart.
- Use juice take gravy, serve over mashed potatoes..