Ridiculously Easy Greek Inspired Pasta Salad. Fresh and easy pasta salad packed with crisp vegetables, fresh mozzarella, and tossed Our Easy Dressing for Pasta Salad. Once you've decided on the ingredients you're adding to the salad; you We're Adam and Joanne, the creators of Inspired Taste. We develop the recipes, photograph, shoot.
Whether it's just for grazing on through the day, meal prepping or sharing with. These cold pasta salads are loaded with Greek flavors–olives, feta cheese, and olive oil–plus cucumbers, tomatoes, and other fresh-tasting ingredients. I invented this fresh and easy recipe when I found myself continually invited to summer potlucks, and I needed a no-fuss dish to make. You can have Ridiculously Easy Greek Inspired Pasta Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ridiculously Easy Greek Inspired Pasta Salad
- It’s 16 oz of radiatore pasta.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can medium black olives – drained and sliced.
- Prepare 1 pint of grape tomatoes – quartered.
- Prepare 1 (5 oz) of container crumbled feta.
- It’s 1 cup of Greek salad dressing.
- Prepare 1 tbs of dried parsley or 1/4 cup fresh chopped.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
This Greek pasta salad recipe is the perfect pasta salad for summer gatherings, BBQs, or potlucks. I hope you're getting outdoors and enjoying the nice weather. You may also like my Mediterranean quinoa salad, my Mediterranean. This Greek Pasta Salad is light and fresh, loaded with garden tomatoes, bell peppers and cucumbers tossed in a homemade Greek dressing with Kalamata olives It's easy to make and even tastes great the next day or two.
Ridiculously Easy Greek Inspired Pasta Salad instructions
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add radiatore. Boil 9 minutes. Drain in colander. Rinse with cold water to cool..
- While pasta cooks prep your other ingredients. My grape tomatoes this time around were very long so I cut them into 4 thick slices..
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Stir to combine and coat everything with dressing. Taste. Add salt and pepper if desired..
- Can serve immediately or refrigerate at least 1 hr. I like it refrigerated first, it helps the flavors blend. Enjoy!.
Want to try something more traditional? This Summer Macaroni Salad is perfect! You can definitely play around with the ingredients in this as we prefer black olives and not Kalamata. This easy Greek pasta salad is a Mediterranean delight! Each serving includes tender pasta, fresh vegetables, and creamy feta cheese.