Warm Pasta Salad. Just received delicious warm pasta salad post in my inbox and have bookmarked it to try very soon. I loved it warm, but had a few bits of the leftovers from the fridge and is very tasty cold as well. An impressive salad that works brilliantly as starter for a relaxed dinner party or a light lunch with friends.
All Reviews for Warm Pasta Salad with Tomatoes and Eggplant. View top rated Warm pasta salads recipes with ratings and reviews. Chickpea Pasta Salad in a Jar. You can cook Warm Pasta Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Warm Pasta Salad
- You need 200 g of Farfalle.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of LG tomato.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 10 of green beans (cut on a diagonal).
- You need 1/2 C. of peas and carrots.
- It’s 1/2 c. of sweet kernel corn.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s of red pepper flakes and cilantro (fresh or dried)(optional).
Good Housekeeping has recipes for all your favorite pasta salads for dinner tonight. Easy classic pasta salads are the trademark of summer BBQs, pool parties, and potlucks. Perfect for warm days and parties! This pasta salad makes a quick and healthy lunch, or is perfect prepared ahead for a picnic or Put out all the ingredients for classic pasta salad with pesto dressing and let the kids pick whatever they.
Warm Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil pasta (any short cut pasta will do) 2 minutes shy of cooking time listed on package. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop cooking any more. Shake out excess water and set aside..
- I'm in a large frying pan, on medium heat, pour oil, add onions. Once cooked add garlic, peas, carrots, green beans and tomatoes. Let cook for 2 minutes..
- Add ketchup (if too acidic, add 1/2 tsp sugar). Mix well; add pasta, salt, pepper (red pepper flakes and cilantro)..
- Turn off heat and mix until all the pasta is evenly covered in sauce..
In this warm pasta salad, I coax out summery flavor from cherry tomatoes, which are reliably sweet year-round. I salt them to draw out some juices, add red wine vinegar for more tang. This Warm Tomato Pasta Salad is a caprese-inspired dish is perfect for feeding a crowd. Warm Tomato Pasta Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Pasta salad can be simple to make, but the preparation takes a little time.