Mike's Chilled Artichoke Feta Pasta Salad. Place chickpeas, artichoke hearts, red peppers, olives, feta, scallions, and parsley into a salad bowl and toss lightly. In another small bowl, mix together vinegar, mint, z'atar (if Add dressing to salad and stir well. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight (best), to blend flavors.
All Reviews for Chickpea, Artichoke, and Feta Salad. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and rinse with cold running water until cool. You can cook Mike's Chilled Artichoke Feta Pasta Salad using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Chilled Artichoke Feta Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) of Box Multi Colored Rotini Pasta [+ water – salt & splash olive oil].
- You need 2 Boxes of ATHENOS Feta Cheese [× extra for garnish].
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese [+ extra for garnish].
- You need 1 (33 oz) of Jar Artichoke Hearts [in water – fully drained – halved].
- You need 1 Can of Large Black Olives [fully drained – halved].
- Prepare 1 of Extra Large Cucumber [diced].
- Prepare 1/2 of Green Bell Pepper [diced – use multi color bells if you have them].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Fresh Green Onions [chopped + reserves for garnish].
- You need 2 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes [in oil – chopped].
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dried Italian Seasonings.
- You need 1 of Small Purple Onion [diced].
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Fresh Parsley Leaves.
- Prepare 1 (24 oz) of Bottle Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing [well shaken].
Thai Chile and Artichoke Pasta Salad. This unusual combination of ingredients makes a salad that is hearty enough to be served as an entree as well as a side dish. I always prepare this salad a day before I plan to serve it to ensure the flavors are combined. Top with artichokes, crumbled feta, and red onion.
Mike's Chilled Artichoke Feta Pasta Salad step by step
- Fully drain your artichoke hearts and black olives. Slice all in half..
- Chop your chilled vegetables. Mix well..
- Gently fold in your cheeses..
- Chop your Sun Dried Tomatoes..
- Gently toss mixture well. Refrigerate this mixture until your pasta has cooled..
- Bring a 6-8 quart pot to a steady boil. Add a few dashes salt and a dash of olive oil. Add your muli-colored Rotini Pasta. Stir well and regularly. Boil as per manufacturers directions. Usually about 10 minutes..
- Drain pasta and return to pot..
- Add half of your Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing, a few pinches fresh ground black pepper. Stir well. Allow pasta to cool naturally. Stir occasionally as it cools..
- Authors Note: For the biggest flavor and lowest price – I've found that Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing is one of the best bets out there. But, feel free to use your favorite brand..
- Once pasta has cooled, pile on your vegetable/cheese mixture and pour your remaining 1/2 bottle dressing over it..
- Gently fold everything together with bottom to upward strokes. Refrigerate salad for several hours. Know that with the longer the marry time – the better tasting she'll be. Mix her up occasionally and add additional dressing as the days go by..
- This chilly springtime salad also makes for great workplace, on the go, or, school lunches..
- Authors Tip: Before serving – give your salad a quick stir each time from the bottom up. This step is meant to pull any settled dressing up from the bottom for fullest flavor. Add more Italian seasoning as needed to refresh your salad in the coming days. Garnish with Feta Cheese, Parmesan Cheese and green cjives. Enjoy!.
This Greek pasta salad will be your summertime favorite with feta cheese and a zesty dressing that tops crunchy cucumbers, red peppers and artichoke This Greek pasta salad with feta combines a lot of salty, briny flavors with bright, fruity ones. The Kalamata olives are a must for me in this pasta. View top rated Pasta salad with artichokes and feta recipes with ratings and reviews. Delicious and super easy to make, this Artichoke Pasta Salad is filled with pasta, artichoke hearts, prosciutto and an easy vinaigrette. This salad is perfect for summer potlucks or family dinners.