Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad. This Greek salmon salad is seared salmon fillets with cucumber, tomato, olives, red onion This salad tastes best with fresh, wild-caught salmon if you have that available in your local store. Absolutely beautiful and look so tasty! Man, looking at this more is making me want to make some.
This pasta dish has all the refreshing flavors of a classic Greek salad with tomatoes, cucumber, olives, and feta cheese. I thought this was the best greek pasta salad I have tried so far. There was exactly the right amount of dressing. You can have Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad
- You need 1 can of Salmon (can substitute with fresh salmon (1 cup) or a can of tuna, or even chicken!).
- Prepare 10 of Radishes.
- It’s 1/3 packages of Baby spinach.
- You need 2 medium of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 2 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 box of Pastas (i used Catelli Gluten Free).
- It’s 1/3 cup of Mayonaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Relish.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Parsley flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of Greek spices.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of White sugar.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
All the flavors of classic Greek salad in a picnic-ready pasta salad! We've got kalamata olives, tomatoes, cucumber, and feta cheese, all tossed with pasta and a lemony dressing. This salad is easy to make ahead and pack up for your next backyard party. I love a good Greek salad with a vibrant lemon vinaigrette and salmon is one of my favorite dinners, so why not put the two together?
Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook your pastas as directed..
- Meanwhile, dice your vegetables and mince your garlic cloves and baby spinach. Put them in a large salad bowl..
- Drain your can of salmon and chop the salmon in small pieces..
- Drain your pastas and cool them with cold water until they are completely cold..
- Add the pastas and the salmon into your salad bowl and mix throughly with a wooden spoon..
- Add the mayonaise and mix until everything is evenly covered..
- Add relish and spices, salt and pepper and mix throughly..
- Serve cold, preferly after 3-4 hours in the refrigerator (pastas will absorb the taste). You can also serve directly as it is. Delicious!.
Salmon in a Tomato and Feta Sauce (aka Salmon Saganaki) Recipe : Salmon baked in a tasty tomato Salmon pasta salad made with greek yogurt, dill, lemon, and peas. An easy and fresh recipe for healthy Greek salad that's topped with baked salmon. The tangy oregano vinaigrette not only dresses the salad, but it also acts as a quick marinade for the salmon. Infusing the fillets with the flavor of the vinaigrette boosts their flavor and marries them to the salad. This Greek salmon salad is best served fresh and right away.