Italian orzo pasta salad. Classic Italian orzo pasta salad, complete with a homemade dressing and mini pepperonis. This traditional American pasta salad is great with an orzo pasta. Orzo – Orzo can be a bit more difficult to find than other pastas, but you can substitute any small-shaped pasta in its place.
This traditional American pasta salad is great with an orzo pasta twist. This Italian Orzo Pasta Salad is full of gorgeous colors, textures, and flavor! It's delicious as a side dish or on its own as a light lunch or snack. You can cook Italian orzo pasta salad using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian orzo pasta salad
- You need 1 cup of frozen peas thawed.
- You need 1/2 cup of feta cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of prosciutto chopped bite size.
- You need 1 cup of pepperoni chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 large of red onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of cup black olives.
- You need 1 box of orzo pasta.
- It’s 1/2 of bottle of good quality italian vinaigrette.
- You need 1/4 cup of blue cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 cup of cherry tomatoes.
The nice thing about pasta salads is they're totally versatile. You can change up any of the ingredients to suit your taste. Some other yummy additions to this one. So many tasty Italian pasta salads to choose from.
Italian orzo pasta salad step by step
- Remove peas from the freezer.Cook orzo pasta as directed on box. Strain water. Add butter and salad dressing let cool..
- Chop onion, add all other ingredients including onion. Stir. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
Antipasto and pesto salads, creamy or tangy salads, and many more. This Italian pasta salad features all the caprese ingredients and then some – mozzarella, tomatoes, basil, plus artichoke hearts and arugula. This Italian Orzo Tuna Salad recipe is one of my all-time faves — fresh, zesty, savory, and blessedly mayo-free. Gotta say, I never really considered To make this Italian orzo tuna salad recipe, you will need: Pasta: I used orzo, but any shape will do. Tuna: Any variety of canned tuna that you prefer will.