Angel Hair Tomato Basil Pasta Salad. Fresh basil leaves and organic tomatoes dress long thin pasta that's as delish as restaurant fare. Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package. Freshly shredded Parmesan cheese, if desired.
This is a classic summer dish. Cook the angel hair pasta in boiling, salted water until al dente. Drain the pasta and add it to the sauce. You can cook Angel Hair Tomato Basil Pasta Salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Angel Hair Tomato Basil Pasta Salad
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic (or frozen garlic cubes).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of basil (or frozen basil cubes).
- Prepare 1 of plum tomato (diced).
- It’s 1 bag of brown rice spaghetti pasta or angel hair pasta.
Add the Parmesan and basil and toss well. Place in a large pasta bowl and garnish with Parmesan and basil sprigs. Delicate angel hair pasta is tossed in an easy tomato-basil sauce. This simple pasta dish tastes like those fresh summer flavors you've been missing for the past several months.
Angel Hair Tomato Basil Pasta Salad step by step
- Break the spaghetti pasta in half and cook according to package directions..
- In a small pot saute 2 cloves garlic in 1/2 cup oil..
- Add black pepper, salt and basil..
- Add diced tomatoes and cook a few minutes until soft. Keep stirring so nothing sticks to bottom of pot..
- Mix the tomato basil mixture into the drained spaghetti. Enjoy!.
There are only a few ingredients and it takes only as long as boiling water. The angel hair pasta is tossed with a fresh tomato and basil sauce and topped with Parmesan cheese. Capellini ("little hairs" in Italian) and angel hair pasta are similar products but are sold under different names. The first is, obviously, of Italian origin, and the latter is the English denomination for it. How to Make Angel Hair Tomato Basil Toss.