Lemon Shrimp Pasta Salad. Reviews for: Photos of Shrimp Pasta Salad With a Creamy Lemon Dressing. Adapted from Kraft, made-over Shrimp Pasta Salad. Makes a great lunch or side dish.
You'll find many more delicious ideas like this one in the photo gallery for our Side Dish Recipes Category and in our Healthy Eating Category. This shrimp pasta salad is best eaten the day it's made. The pasta will absorb the dressing the longer it sits. You can have Lemon Shrimp Pasta Salad using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Shrimp Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 box of Tri-colored spiral pasta.
- You need 2 each of Tomatoes.
- You need 2 each of Cucumbers.
- You need 1 each of Orange pepper.
- It’s 1 each of Yellow pepper.
- You need 2 lb of 31-40 raw shrimp.
- It’s 1 each of Lemon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Italian dressing.
- You need 2 tbsp of Seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Fresh ground pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Unsalted butter.
If your salad seems a bit dry when you're ready to serve, just toss in another tablespoon or two of olive oil and lemon juice. You can used canned shrimp if that's what you have, but be sure to rinse. Shrimp Scampi & Pasta – Linguine With Lemon Butter Garlic White Wine Sauce. Serve up an inspiring weeknight dish with our Lemon-Shrimp Pasta Salad.
Lemon Shrimp Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil pasta in salted water until tender.
- Sprinkle lemon zest on top of shrimp.
- Dice tomatoes, cucumbers & peppers.
- Saute shrimp in unsalted butter & juice from the lemon.
- Combine pasta, shrimp & vegetables in mixing bowl.
- Add italian dressing & seasonings to taste.
- Chill for 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve as a side or pair it with a white wine for a light meal.
This Lemon-Shrimp Pasta Salad is enhanced with lemon zest and vegetables. This lemon shrimp salad is a guaranteed crowd pleaser. How to cook shrimp for salad: Preheat a large pan over high heat and add the shrimp in a single layer. If your pan isn't big enough, cook the shrimp in batches. This creamy lemon shrimp pasta recipe is easy enough to make on a weeknight and impressive enough The lemon cream sauce is everything you'd expect it to be.