Peanut butter cookies with dried plums. These cookies were for sure the best Peanut Butter cookies I ever made. I too added just a little more flour and a little more Peanut Butter. Very good cookies with just a little tweaking.
That's why I think that the combination of just peanut butter and powdered low-carb sweetener is just enough to. Peanut butter cookies are always a classic hit to enjoy with your family and friends. These peanut butter cookies are quick, simple, and fun to make, which means that you will be enjoying them in no time! You can cook Peanut butter cookies with dried plums using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut butter cookies with dried plums
- Prepare 2 sticks of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- It’s 1 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 cups of Unbleached all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher aalt.
- You need 1 cup of dried plums it cranberries, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peanuts, copped.
Combine the ingredients for the cookies first, before rolling the dough into balls. How to Make Peanut Butter Cookies: For the dry ingredients, combine all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl I don't recommend using natural peanut butter here, as the cookies will turn out with an inferior texture that's more crumbly and dry. My quest for a peanut butter cookie that's thick and soft, that bends rather than breaks when folded in two, has come to a glorious end. Then eggs are added, and finally the dry ingredients and mix-ins.
Peanut butter cookies with dried plums step by step
- Preheat oven to 325 f. With mixer beat butter until smooth, add peanut butter and both sugars beat until light 2 minutes..
- Add eggs and vanilla beat until combined.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Add this mixture to peanut butter mixture..
- Chop dried cherries or plumbs and peanuts, add to the mixture. Stir..
- Scoop heaping table spoon balls onto baking sheets. Leave 3 inches apart..
- Cook about 18-20 mins. Until edges get colors. Be careful, Cookies still hot and can break easily, let them cool. You will get 5 dozen of cookies. I used half of the ingredient made up 16 cookies.
Using this method for mixing helps contribute to the cookie's soft texture. This post is sponsored by Pampered Chef, whose baking products I have used and loved for years. Gently stir dry ingredients into peanut butter mixture. Fold in ground peanuts just until incorporated. They will not look completely baked.