Peanut Butter Cookies. The peanut butter cookie recipe that most resembles modern peanut butter cookies, and introduced the now familiar cross-hatch pattern, first appeared in Ruth Wakefield's Toll House Tried and True. These cookies were for sure the best Peanut Butter cookies I ever made. I too added just a little more flour and a little more Peanut.
Soft and chewy packed with peanut butter flavor. Plus they're quick and easy to make! A peanut butter cookie is a type of cookie that is distinguished for having peanut butter as a principal ingredient. You can cook Peanut Butter Cookies using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cookies
- It’s of Step 1: Creaming.
- Prepare 6 oz of Butter, room temperature.
- You need 4.25 oz of Sugar.
- You need 4.75 oz of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 8 oz of Peanut Butter.
- It’s of Step 2: Wet.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 2 of Large Eggs.
- Prepare of Step 3: Dry.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 7.5 oz of Sifted AP Flour.
- You need of (OPTIONAL) Step 4: Hand Mixing.
- You need 12 oz of Package of Any Morsels.
If crunchy peanut butter is used, the resulting cookie may contain peanut fragments. Learn how to make classic peanut butter cookies. Quick and easy to prepare and super delicious! Peanut butter cookies are always a classic hit to enjoy with your family and friends.
Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350F..
- Cream together the sugars, butter, and peanut butter until fluffy..
- Add the wet ingredients, and fully incorporate..
- Mix together and sift the dry ingredients. Add slowly to the dough mixture..
- If desired, add a package of your favorite morsels! I LOVE dark chocolate for this!.
- Scoop cookies onto a sheet pan. I use a 1 ounce scoop, producing… cookies..
- Press down with a sugar coated fork in a criss-cross pattern for decoration..
- Bake for 8 minutes..
- Remove from pan onto a cooling rack..
- Eat and enjoy!!.
These peanut butter cookies are quick, simple, and fun to make, which means that you will be enjoying them in no. Crispy peanut butter cookie recipes include smaller quantities of ingredients that retain moisture. Soft peanut butter cookie recipes will contain more fat. Fat adds tenderness and flavor to cookies. With just three ingredients, these simple peanut butter cookies will delight kids and grown-ups alike – and they're gluten-free, too.