Easy Homemade Beef Tacos.
You can cook Easy Homemade Beef Tacos using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Homemade Beef Tacos
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- It’s 1 envelope of taco seasoning or make your own.
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of sirloin ground beef.
- It’s 1 of small onions, diced OR 1 bundle of green onions, chopped.
- Prepare 4 cup of of shredded/ chopped lettuce.
- Prepare 8 oz of sour cream – optional.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Mexican cheese – optional.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 of package of soft flour/corn tortillas.
- Prepare of Easy Pico De Gallo.
- You need 5 of plum tomatoes.
- You need 3 tbsp of cilantro, chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of of the already diced onions or chopped g. onions.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of lime juice.
- You need 1 dash of of salt and pepper.
Easy Homemade Beef Tacos step by step
- Heat skillet to med. high, start to add ground beef. Add garlic. Add half the taco seasoning while cooking. Add 1 small onion, diced or green onions after meat is half way cooked. Lower heat. Let cook..
- While meat is cooking. Chopped up lettuce and put aside. Dice up tomatoes, put in bowl. Than add onions and chopped cilantro. Add lime juice. Dash of salt and pepper. Set aside..
- Finish meat, add last bit of seasoning, add few tablespoons of water and mix. Turn off heat and get the rest of items ready…
- Heat up wraps or shells. And Set up taco station with all of your ingredients, pico de gallo, lettuce, cheese, s. Cream…. Let family have at it… Yummmeeee!!.