Zomg – Peanut Butter Cookies!. These cookies were for sure the best Peanut Butter cookies I ever made. I too added just a little more flour and a little more Peanut Butter. Very good cookies with just a little tweaking.
While using this kitchen-tested recipe ensures your peanut butter cookies will turn out perfectly. It's been in Betty's back pocket for quite some time, and you can bet this recipe isn't going anywhere soon. Home cooks from all over have claimed this to be the best peanut butter cookie they've ever. You can cook Zomg – Peanut Butter Cookies! using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zomg – Peanut Butter Cookies!
- Prepare of cookies! !.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of butter.
- You need 1 cup of peanut butter (recommend natural, no added sugar!!).
- It’s 2 of each eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- You need of options.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peanut butter chips or smashed up butterfinger.
Peanut butter cookies made with real peanut butter for a salty and sweet treat. Peanut-shaped sandwich cookies are fun to eat. Made with real peanut butter, these cookies have a crunchy texture and a smooth, creamy filling between two crispy wafers for a sweet and savory snack. Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies are thick chocolate cookies loaded with creamy peanut butter chips!
Zomg – Peanut Butter Cookies! instructions
- Preheat to 350°F.
- Cream together brown sugar, sugar, butter, peanut butter..
- Mix in eggs and vanilla.
- Mix salt, flour, and baking soda. add slowly to cream mixture until well combined..
- Roll into balls and dust top with sanding sugar crystals.
- Bake for 11 to 13 min and try not to burn your mouth.
- Alternative recipe for even better cookies. Use 3/4c peanut butter, and add 1/4c sour cream + 1/8c P2B peanut butter powder. Then use some more P2B powder and buttercream frost these guys! Top with crushed dry roasted peanuts and sea salt. Thank me later..
Perfect with a glass of milk! Gooey chocolate peanut butter cup cookies are intensely chocolatey cookies with a gooey center and lots of miniature peanut butter cups! With just three ingredients, these simple peanut butter cookies will delight kids and grown-ups alike – and they're gluten-free, too. Measure the peanut butter and sugar into a bowl. Add ¼ tsp fine table salt and mix well with a wooden spoon.