Peanut Butter Cookies (:. This classic peanut butter cookie recipe is thick and chewy, dusted with sugar, and downright delicious. A peanut butter cookie is a type of cookie that is distinguished for having peanut butter as a principal ingredient. If crunchy peanut butter is used, the resulting cookie may contain peanut fragments.
Combine the ingredients for the cookies first, before rolling the dough into balls. Classic peanut butter cookies will always be a favorite treat. Try variations with chocolate chips or oatmeal, or even a no-bake version. You can cook Peanut Butter Cookies (: using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cookies (:
- Prepare 1 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 dash of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/3 tbsp of baking powder.
These soft and cakey peanut butter cookies use nonfat Greek yogurt and don't have any oil or butter. With whole wheat flour and honey, they are great as a snack. Tip: Adding peanut butter chips is a secret to boosting the flavor of peanut butter cookies; try for yourself with our recipe for Rich Peanut Butter More Tips for Baking Perfect Peanut Butter Cookies. No matter what type of cookie sheet you use, always bake cookies in the middle oven rack.
Peanut Butter Cookies (: step by step
- Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit.
- Mix ingredients in bowl(I don't use a mixer, but you definitely could, if you prefer.).
- Roll into balls and put on GREASED cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes(they will still look doughy but when you take them out of the oven to cool, they will be fine).
My easy Peanut Butter Cookies taste as good as a classic recipe without all the fuss. Learn how to make classic peanut butter cookies. Quick and easy to prepare and super delicious! With just three ingredients, these simple peanut butter cookies will delight kids and grown-ups alike – and they're gluten-free, too. Measure the peanut butter and sugar into a bowl.