Peanut Butter Cookies. The peanut butter cookie recipe that most resembles modern peanut butter cookies, and introduced the now familiar cross-hatch pattern, first appeared in Ruth Wakefield's Toll House Tried and True. These cookies were for sure the best Peanut Butter cookies I ever made. I too added just a little more flour and a little more Peanut.
If crunchy peanut butter is used, the resulting cookie may contain peanut fragments. These are my idea of the perfect peanut butter cookie! Soft and chewy packed with peanut butter flavor. You can have Peanut Butter Cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of salt.
Plus they're quick and easy to make! Learn how to make classic peanut butter cookies. Quick and easy to prepare and super delicious! Peanut butter cookies are always a classic hit to enjoy with your family and friends.
Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cream together butter, sugars and peanut butter.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mix well.
- Add flour, soda and salt, mix well.
- Place balls of dough about 1 to 1 1/2 inch in diameter on cookie sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Flatten each ball with a fork dipped in water.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Removeand cool on rack.
These peanut butter cookies are quick, simple, and fun to make, which means that you will be enjoying them in no. Our favorite Peanut Butter Cookie recipes with beautiful images, curated from the feedfeed There's nothing quite like a soft, pillowy peanut butter cookies with the perfect ratio of sweet & salty. Crispy peanut butter cookie recipes include smaller quantities of ingredients that retain moisture. Soft peanut butter cookie recipes will contain more fat. Fat adds tenderness and flavor to cookies.