peanut butter banana Chocolate chip cookie bars. These healthy peanut butter banana oatmeal bars are gluten free, adaptable, soft-baked, incredibly flavorful, and very easy to make. Chocolate Chips: If you want to make these bars vegan, you can skip the chocolate or use dairy-free chocolate chips instead. You can also skip the chocolate chips.
Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies,Low Carb, Gluten Free, Wheat Free. Healthy No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Bars Recipe. These easy Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies are WAY more fun than making banana bread and so delicious too! You can cook peanut butter banana Chocolate chip cookie bars using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of peanut butter banana Chocolate chip cookie bars
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter, melted and cooled.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of firmly packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs slightly beaten.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- You need 2 large of very ripe bananas.
- You need 4 tbsp of peanut butter.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Cookies seemed sooo much harder to say 🙂 Chocolate and banana go together beautifully, of course. These no-bake peanut butter cookie bars are my favorite treat! A fudgy cacao topping covers a decadent peanut butter chocolate chip layer. That all sounds fancy, but these peanut butter cookie bars are actually very easy to put together.
peanut butter banana Chocolate chip cookie bars step by step
- Pre heat oven to 325°F.
- Grease 13×9 glass dish.
- Mix the flour, baking soda and salt together and set Side.
- in another bowl, Hand mix the melted butter and the white and brown sugar until blended well..
- Add the eggs and vanilla to the butter, sugar mixture..
- And the flour mixture, mixing just until combined..
- Add the peanut butter, and bananas. (you can slice or mash them, I choose to slice and quarter mine).
- Pour into greased baking dish and bake for 40 to 60 minutes, rotating the dish after twenty minutes..
- After checking to see if it's cooked throughly, let Cool for 10-15 minutes and cut into squares, and cover dish with foil! Taste delish with a glass of cold milk or strawberry ice cream!.
You won't be able to stop eating them, and that's ok! These soft and gooey chocolate chip cookie bars are even better than banana bread, because they're like combining banana bread batter and Choose peanut butter if a peanut butter flavor is desired. Or use almond or cashew butter for a more neutral flavor. This Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is the best of all possible worlds! I think you could even say the combination of peanut butter, chocolate, and bananas together are a little bit "extra." This bread is packed with ingredients that make great pairings, but when combined as.