Banana cookie dough dip. This banana cookie dough dip, inspired by my Healthy Banana Bread, tastes deliciously like unbaked banana bread batter and has the option of being completely refined-sugar-free as well. So now that banana bread cookie dough dip exists, what flavor chickpea cookie dough dip should I make next? Cherished family recipe for Banana Cookies!
They're almost cake-like, or like muffin tops. They're seasoned with cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves, and peppered with pecans. Nothing can compare to the goodness of raw cookie dough, but this delicious dip comes close! You can cook Banana cookie dough dip using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana cookie dough dip
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of cooked white beans.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mashed banana, as ripe as possible (1 medium).
- It’s 1/4 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar or honey.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chocolate chips, plus more for the top if desired.
Check out more awesome BuzzFeedBlue videos. See more ideas about Food, Recipes, Cookie dough dip. Nutella and Banana Stuffed Crescent Rolls – The Food Charlatan. Stuff a buttery crescent roll with banana and a smear of Nutella, roll it in cinnamon sugar, and bake.
Banana cookie dough dip instructions
- In a good food processor, process all ingredients except the chips until completely smooth..
- Stir in the chips, and serve with cookies, sliced fruit, Bread or anything else you want to dip in cookie dough! Store leftovers covered and refrigerated 2-3 days..
This vegan cookie dough banana nice cream is made with frozen bananas, almond milk, and has big chunks of edible cookie dough in every bite. Cookie dough you can shamelessly eat right out of the bowl? And with pretzel crisps, it's the salty-sweet dessert that satisfies pretty much every craving in one bite. It is an unwritten law of the universe that cookie dough is always better eaten raw than baked into actual cookies. (People who say otherwise? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip the culinary gym.