Beef with Vegetables. Beef strips are stir-fried with vegetables, which may be varied to suit individual tastes. Learn how to make a delicious stir-fried dish made with beef fillets and vegetables such as red onion, green pepper and carrot. This dish is super easy to..
A hearty Vegetable Beef Soup with melt-in-your-mouth slow cooked chunks of beef, potato and vegetables simmered in a herb infused savoury broth. You'll love how the broth of this beef soup. This is a hearty and flavorful vegetable beef stew recipe with potatoes, carrots, and a thickened broth. You can cook Beef with Vegetables using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef with Vegetables
- Prepare of Meat.
- You need of boneless beef sirloin steak.
- You need of Vegetables.
- You need of green pepper.
- It’s of garlic.
- Prepare of onion.
- It’s of tomatoes.
- Prepare of Key Ingredients.
- You need of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- Prepare of cornstarch.
- You need of soy sauce.
- Prepare of beef bouillon granules.
- Prepare of water.
The stew is a basic combination of ingredients. The condensed beef broth gives it more beef flavor. This vegetable beef soup is made with tender chunks of beef, plenty of vegetables and potatoes, all This soup starts with beef stew meat, which is browned along with carrots, onions and celery. This simple beef with vegetables stri-fry recipe is so easy to make and ready in minutes.
Beef with Vegetables instructions
- Chop the garlic..
- Slice the onion..
- Cut the tomatoes into eighths..
- Julienne the green pepper..
- Cut the steak thinly across the grain, then cut slices in half; set aside..
- Add the water, soy sauce, beef bouillon granules, and cornstarch in a bowl, stir; set aside..
- In a nonstick skillet or wok, stir-fry the green pepper, garlic and onion in oil for about 4 minutes; remove and set aside..
- Add the meat into the same skillet or wok, add a cup of water, boil; stir and let the water evaporate; then add oil and brown meat for about 10 minutes..
- Stir cornstarch and soy sauce mixture and add to the meat..
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened..
- Add the sauteéd green pepper, onion and garlic for about a minute or two..
- Add tomatoes, cook for 5 minutes with meat..
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- Serve over white rice..
Serve on a bed of fresh noodles or rice and enjoy. Browned beef full of warm spices, a medley of roasted vegetables with caramelized edges, and a bed of warm rice makes a fabulously well rounded meal that is a perfect candidate for meal prepping. This traditional braised beef stew recipe is easy to make – just slow cook until deliciously tender. Beef steak grilled with vegetables on white stone table. Cropped view of raw beef meat with vegetables on wooden board.