Cheese Mashed potatoes Meat Pie.
You can cook Cheese Mashed potatoes Meat Pie using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheese Mashed potatoes Meat Pie
- Prepare 2 of flat steaks or cubed steak.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.. slice.
- You need 5 of chop garlic.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of For the mashers.
- You need To taste of As much potatoes as you want.
- Prepare As needed of Butter.
- It’s As needed of Milk.
- Prepare To taste of Salt and pepper garlic powder and onion powder.
- Prepare As needed of Cheese.
Cheese Mashed potatoes Meat Pie instructions
- Wash and peel the potatoes.
- As the potatoes are going slice the onions and garlic set aside.
- Set the oven at 350.
- Cut the steak up into bite sized..
- When the potatoes are done drain and set aside add the butter to it.
- Add the a small bit of oil to it frying pan. And dump the onions and stir them. Add the garlic to it.
- Add the meat and cook it till it is not all pink. Set aside.
- Make the masher. Add the milk and garlic and onion powder salt and pepper and a handful of cheese..
- In a large or medium casserole dish do it like this. Put masher on the bottom, steak and onion and some cheese.. then more mashers and steak and cheese. Add the rest of the potatoes and add the rest of the cheese.
- Put it in the oven for about 10 to 15 mins. Booooom done..
- It goes well with a side veggies and also a nice salad. Let me know if you like it.