Reese’s Cookie 🍪Dough Cheesecake. GIANT Reese's Pieces Chocolate Chip Cookies! This Cookie Dough Cheesecake recipe from Delish.com is the best. Turned out amazing. 🍪🍴 Only issue was that the cookie dough base (crust) got.
Ship this cheesecake almost anywhere in the U. Cheesecake gets an extra dose of flavor in this cookie dough cheesecake recipe, great for the whole family and will impress your guests. Rich and decadent, this Reese's Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe starts with a cookie crust, is filled with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, then topped with a chocolate ganache and even more peanut butter cups. You can have Reese’s Cookie 🍪Dough Cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Reese’s Cookie 🍪Dough Cheesecake
- You need 2 packages of cream cheese (8 ounce), softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Reeses’s cookie dough.
- Prepare 1 of graham cracker crust.
Sometimes, I just can't get cheesecake off the brain. There's nothing strange or unheard of going into the dough. Butterscotch and Reese's Pieces are my add-ins of choice. You would think I work for Reese's Pieces for as many times that I use them in recipes, but I assure you – I don't.
Reese’s Cookie 🍪Dough Cheesecake step by step
- Beat together in large bowl with an electric mixer : cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract……
- Add eggs and cinnamon powder, mix well…….
- Break up part of the cookie dough, about 1/2 cup, and stir into cream cheese mixture……..
- Pour mixture into graham cracker crust……..
- Top pie with remaining cookie dough……..
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes…….
- Let cool before serving, or refrigerate overnight for best flavor ! Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
This cake already has chocolate cookie crust, cheesecake filling overloaded with chocolate chips and chocolate ganache on top, but I simply had to crowned my cake with chopped Reese's cups, a lot of them…just because!!! I thought, there's no such thing as too much chocolate! These delicious Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookies are loaded with mini Reese's cups inside and topped with a full sized peanut butter cup on top! These amazing brownies are made with a cookie dough layer that's filled with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. The cookie dough cheesecake uses my favorite chocolate chip cookie dough recipe cut in half and without eggs.