Apple Pie. An apple pie is a pie in which the principal filling ingredient is apple, originated in England. It is often served with whipped cream, ice cream ("apple pie à la mode"), or cheddar cheese. The Apple Pie, with its two rounds of pastry enclosing slices of cinnamon sugared apples, is a favorite dessert in North America.
Apple pies are a quintessential part of autumn traditions. Check out Food Network's best recipes for the American classic. Apple pie is a classic fall dessert that will never go out of style. You can cook Apple Pie using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Pie
- Prepare of Puff pastry dough.
- Prepare 2 of apple.
- It’s 3 Tbs of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 2 Tbs of water.
The moment the leaves start to change, we start dreaming of apple pie. Break out your inner Ina with these perfect-for-fall recipes. Learn how to make apple pie with our favorite homemade apple pie recipes. From cinnamon or caramel, filling and spice, we have all the recipes you need for this classic treat!
Apple Pie step by step
- Peel off the apples and cut in small pieces..
- Now cook these pieces with sugar, water and cinnamon powder..
- Now roll the dough in thin..
- Cut the dough in small square and roll a little more..
- Now fill these square with apple paste and close..
- Now deef fry them, you can bake them too. Both results will turns in good..
From a traditional British apple pie recipe to a Dutch-style pie, to an all-American slice of comfort food, we've got enough proper (and improper) apple pie recipes to keep you going. The Best Apple Pie Recipes on Yummly Apple Pie Smoothie Bowl, Apple Pie, Apple Pie Bars. This is absolutely the best homemade apple pie you'll ever make! It has a flaky, buttery crust and a tender, lightly-spiced apple pie filling.