Garlic Crust Pizza. Pillsbury® pizza crust is really good when brushed with garlic butter and then topped off with your favorite pizza toppings. MORE+ LESS An easy Parma ham pizza with a marvelously moreish garlic crust. When the pizza is cooked, remove it from the oven, place onto a large plate or chopping board and add the toppings.
I use a Kroger Pizza shredded cheese. All of the ingredients are often on sale. You can add the garlic powder as you mix the baking mix with very hot water. You can have Garlic Crust Pizza using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Crust Pizza
- Prepare for of Garlic crust dough.
- You need 250 gms of All purpose flour.
- It’s 150 ml of Lukewarm water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt- or according to your tastebuds.
- It’s 8-10 of Garlic cloves crushed.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- It’s For of pizza toppings.
- You need 1/2 cup of Pizza sauce (I used homemade).
- You need as required of Mozarella cheese.
- You need 3 of Tomatoes (sliced).
- You need 3 of Onion(sliced).
- Prepare as required of Any other topping of your choice.
For this garlic butter pizza crust we'll usually spread on a mixture of butter and garlic salt, but this thyme around we really stepped up our game and used our Garlic Thyme Compound Butter. This pizza crust recipe is to be made in a bread machine. If you love garlic and don't mind some stinky breath, this is an AWESOME recipe! It gives your traditional pizza crust and extra pop!
Garlic Crust Pizza step by step
- In a bowl add Lukewarm water and sugar and mix it well.Add yeast and mix it until it dissolves completely.Cover and keep it aside for 10 min in a warm place for proof..
- Take a bowl and sieve all purpose flour. Add oil, chopped garlic, salt, herbs and mix it well. Now add proofed yeast and knead a soft dough. (Knead until it becomes elastic)..
- Brush oil over it and cover it with a samp cloth and keep it aside for 2 hours in a warm place to rise and double it's size..
- After 2 hours punch the dough to remove air from it..
- Divide the dough in 3 parts and shape it into balls. Take a 10 inch pizza pan and grease it with oil. Put a ball into the pan and press it gently with fingers to make a round disk of desired thickness. Prick it with fork..
- Spread the pizza sauce, layer of vegetables, and grated cheese. Season it with Italian herbs..
- Bake it for 10-12 minutes until the cheese is melted..
- Slice and enjoy it warm..
Skip to Garlic-and Herb-Crusted Pizza Dough content. Full disclosure — I work for a local Domino's franchise. All the other answers here are telling you to use a simple garlic-infused oil. The end product is crispy on the outside, tender on the inside. Keyword: Thin Crust Garlic Herb Pizza Dough Recipe.