Pie dough cinnamon rolls. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey Generously butter two disposable foil pie/cake pans. In a large bowl, whisk together warm milk, melted butter Knead the dough lightly, adding additional flour as necessary, until the dough just loses its stickiness. Assemble Cinnamon Rolls: Carefully roll up each piece of dough, lightly pinching the seams together.
This stuffed cinnamon roll combines everything you love for breakfast into one sweet and savory dish. Apple pie filling and refrigerated cinnamon roll dough meet up for breakfast. Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie from Delish.com has the most beautiful crust. You can have Pie dough cinnamon rolls using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pie dough cinnamon rolls
- It’s 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of shortening or lard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 7 tbsp of water.
- It’s 3 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of margerin or butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
Starting with one long side, roll dough into a log and pinch ends to seal. I stood in front of my refrigerator for what seemed like hours, staring at the same left-over containers and condiments almost willing there to be something new and exciting. I had pizza dough but no pepperoni. Wake up to pumpkin cinnamon rolls on chilly fall mornings.
Pie dough cinnamon rolls instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- cut shortening or lard into flour, salt and 1tbs cinnamon.
- slowly add water till dough sticks into a ball be careful not to over water to where its super sticky. you also don't want a dry dough.
- roll dough into two large rectangles.
- melt then spread butter or margin on pieces of dough.
- sprinkle sugar and cinnamon as desired.
- if desired add nuts.
- roll dough onto its self like a roll.
- cut rolls into individual serving.
- place on greased cookie sheet.
- bake for 13 minutes or till golden brown.
Made with pumpkin in the dough and filled with a gooey pumpkin spiced cinnamon swirl, they're These incredibly ooey gooey cinnamon rolls might be my favorite breakfast indulgence- ever. Unraveling each doughy pumpkin coil and tasting. So apple pie cinnamon rolls were born. Using a slightly adapted version of this light and tender cinnamon roll dough as the base, I went to town sautéing apples in a concoction of buttery brown sugar and cinnamon which resulted in my house smelling better than any Bath and Body works candle. Pumpkin Pie Cinnamon Rolls: Cinnamon Rolls in under one hour made with refrigerated dough, pumpkin pie filling, and pumpkin pie spice Outnumbered ~ one hour cinnamon rolls.