The BEST Pizza dough. How to make the best pizza dough – the way pros make homemade pizza! Make a cheese pizza or add your favorite toppings with this classic make-ahead pizza. For your next pizza night at home, make Bobby Flay's homemade Pizza Dough recipe from Food Network, and finish it with your favorite toppings.
How To Make The Best Homemade Pizza. Making homemade pizza dough can sound like a lot of work, but. My all-time favorite homemade pizza dough recipe, this recipe has been tried and tested week after week, making the best homemade pizza. You can have The BEST Pizza dough using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The BEST Pizza dough
- You need 4 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2-1/2 teaspoons of yeast.
- You need 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Ground oregano.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of Warm water.
My family now likes homemade pizza better than take-out! Our pizza dough recipe uses all-purpose flour which lends to a softer and all around basic dough that works well with any type of pizza you want to make. This recipe yields two pizzas so you can easily make one pizza now and freeze the second for later. After the first rise, divide the dough in half.
The BEST Pizza dough instructions
- In a Large bowl add Flour, yeast sugar, salt, oil.
- Combine all with your fingers till it resembles pea size coarse crumbles..
- Mix in seasoning.
- Slowly work in warm water till it forms a soft dough 1/2 cup at a time.
- Knead on a floured surface till it unsticks to your hands..
- Grease a bowl, place dough inside cover with plastic wrap set aside to rise..
- Till ready to use. Flatten on greased pizza pan and top with toppings. Enjoy with my pizza sauce recipe on my bio..
- Bake @ 350° for 9-12 min.
A step by step guide for making homemade Pizza Dough. This easy pizza dough recipe is quick and inexpensive and adaptable for thin or thick crust pizza! This Pizza Dough Recipe is AMAZEBALLS! You know when you make pizza and the dough tastes bland or too thick, or just tastes nothing like pizza, but your family doesn't want to make you feel bad so they say, "No Mom, it's really good!", but deep down you know that it's really just a hot circle of. Remember to sprinkle a little flour on the kitchen table so that the pizza dough does not stick to the table.