Rustig pizza dough. The super crispy crust and the flavorful toppings of Rustic Italian Pizza Dough Recipe make it a great delight for all the pizza lovers! What makes this pizza a true delight is its crunchy yet chewy texture! Its been ages since I have done a pizza video so here is one of the dough recipes that I use.
Plus, rustic pizza dough made from scratch tastes a world better than store bought. The dough should pass the windowpane test. You may have to incorporate more flour or water to achieve this Form dough into a ball by repeatedly folding in corners until surface tension develops. You can have Rustig pizza dough using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rustig pizza dough
- You need 500 gm of flour.
- You need 150 ml of water.
- Prepare 100 ml of olive oil (extra virgin).
- Prepare 25 gm of dried yeast.
- You need 100 gm of sugar.
- You need 2 pinch of salt.
How To Make the Perfect Rustic Homemade Pizza Dough. I don't know about you, but I absolutely love pizza. In fact, pizza night has become a tradition in our house on the weekends. Thin crust pizzas require a soft, pliable dough without lumps that can be rolled out so that it's very So far, I've tried three (Classic, Rustic, and Italian Herb) and this mix has made the calzones that are.
Rustig pizza dough step by step
- Heat up the oven 270° in the meanwhile Mixed all the ingredients in a big bowl..
- Use hand to massage it until the dough didn't stick on the hand..
- After 1.5 hours, it will rise up double size. Roll it into 6 small balls. Let it rest again on the tray with open cover for at least 30min. (creating the crispy rustig side on the dough).
- After 30min, the balls rised again and it's the time to make it into pizza shape by hand (not roller)..
- Take up the round dough. Use the finger to hold on the side corner on the dough and turn it around little by little by finger until get the ring on the outside circle. Then put in table, flat it by pushing the middle to outer side then will get the flatter on the middle and a rough circle around the dough..
- Cover up with cloth and let it rest for 1.5 hours in room tempreture..
- Lastly place the dough on the baking tray or pizza stone, Then is ready to add in whatever you like..
- Move the raw pizza into the oven bake in 270° in 4min to 5min. Then is ready to served..
- Tips : The sauce must not too loose or too much to get the best result on the middle part of the pizza dough..
The resulting pizza is light, delicious, and full of huge holes in the crust. I like to get the dough into a rough pizza shape while on the counter by grabbing it from underneath and stretching. Baking background with dough, flour and rolling pin. Top view of delicious pizza with rustic plate on concrete table. Real neapolitan pizza × wood fired × crafted with Our dough is slow proved and hand stretched (our pizzas are not always perfectly round), and.