Crispy Pizza Dough.
You can have Crispy Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy Pizza Dough
- You need of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare of Cake flour.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Yeast.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Lukewarm water (about 35 to 40℃).
Crispy Pizza Dough instructions
- Dissolve the yeast in the lukewarm water. Add the olive oil and mix..
- Lightly mix together the bread flour and cake flour. Set aside a handful, and add the rest of the mixed flour to the bowl in Step 1. Mix with chopsticks until starts to come together..
- Once it looks something like this photo, sprinkle in the salt and form it into a ball. Coat a work surface with the set-aside flour and knead the dough..
- It's done once the surface is smooth, and it doesn't tear apart when lightly pulled..
- Roll up the dough and put it in a bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and let it rest at room temperature for 20 minutes..
- Divide the dough in two, and lightly reshape into round balls.(You can either put it in the fridge or freezer at this point. Please refer to Helpful Hints.) Wrap in plastic wrap and let rest at room temperature for 20 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 220℃. Dust the dough with bread flour (not listed in ingredients) and roll it out into circles,30 cm in diameter..
- The dough is done. Bake for about 10 minutes at 220℃ Please bake until the rim starts to brown..