Easy and Foolproof Puffy Pizza Dough.
You can have Easy and Foolproof Puffy Pizza Dough using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy and Foolproof Puffy Pizza Dough
- Prepare 50 grams of ●Bread flour.
- It’s 50 grams of ●Cake flour.
- It’s 3 grams of ●Baking powder.
- Prepare 70 ml of Milk.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt (for the dough).
- Prepare of Pizza Sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ☆Ketchup.
- You need 1/2 of ☆Tomato.
- It’s 4 tbsp of ☆Water.
- Prepare 1 dash of ☆Basil.
- It’s 1 dash of ☆Salt.
- You need 1 of with your favorite toppings Pizza Toppings.
- It’s 2 large of Wiener sausages.
- You need 2 small of Tomatoes.
- You need 5 of leaves Fresh basil (for topping).
- You need 1 of Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Black pepper.
Easy and Foolproof Puffy Pizza Dough step by step
- For simple and instant pizza sauce: Heat olive oil in a frying pan and saute finely diced tomato..
- When the tomato is cooked, season with ketchup, basil, salt and water. Let simmer..
- Put the ● ingredients into a bowl. Add the milk and the salt. There's no need to let the dough rise or knead it..
- Thinly spread out the dough on top of parchment paper..
- Spread on the pizza sauce..
- Top with your choice of toppings. This time, I used sausages and tomatoes for a simple pizza. Then sprinkle with black pepper..
- Top with lots of cheese and bake for 15 minutes in a 250°C preheated oven..
- It's finished!!.
- It's a puffy and soft pizza! It's so soft that it kind of seem like it might melt away!.