10 minute pizza dough!. I prefer to bake these crusts ahead of time– but if you want to eat it now, you can put the sauce, cheese, toppings, etc. on it and use the same baking instructions. Don't spend hours making pizza dough! If only there was a pizza dough that was ready in minutes… Since this dough has no yeast, it doesn't rise — I suggest rolling it fairly thin so it's not overly dense.
Roll the dough into a ball (for a thick crust) or into two separate balls (For thin) or four separate balls (For extra thin pizzas or small individual pizzas.) Buy your favorite pizza dough, stuff it with the fixins, and let the waffle iron do five minutes of magic. Scoop out the insides of a loaf of bread, fill with sauce and cheese, and eat scooped out bread while you wait eight minutes for your pizza boat to be ready. Homemade dough can make for a superb pizza pie if done right. You can have 10 minute pizza dough! using 2 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 10 minute pizza dough!
- It’s of self raising flour.
- You need of natural yoghurt.
It can also take hours to create and several attempts to really perfect. Remember the big brand ready-to-eat pizza crust that you probably ate as a kid, which comes packed with sugary tomato sauce in a little plastic. We make this easy pizza dough recipe (paired with this homemade pizza sauce) at least once a week, and I am a firm believer that the deliciousness of a pizza lies in the quality of it's crust. This easy pizza dough recipe is and ready to bake in just fifteen minutes.
10 minute pizza dough! instructions
- Mix the yoghurt and flour in a bowl to form a dough (even though it says a full cup of yoghurt I usually use just under a full cup).
- Transfer dough to a surface (I usually use my chopping board) and knead the dough with more self raising flour for 7 minutes adding more flour when it starts to stick.
- Roll out and create your pizza and enjoy. You can roll it straight away but it tends to spring back because the gluten has tightened. So I tend to leave it covered for about 10-20 minutes as it makes it easier to roll out..
The perfect quick pizza dough for busy nights. You'll probably have to wait for the oven to heat up but that's okay because the dough can keep resting until you're ready for it. Use it right away or put it into a greased bowl, cover with plastic (give it room to expand) and keep refrigerated for up to three days before using. This is seriously the BEST Keto Pizza recipe. The crust is made with almond flour, and way better than fathead pizza Fathead Pizza Crust takes more time to make, and is much heavier and dough-y.