Asparagus with poached egg. And this asparagus with an oozy poached egg is one such dish. It's the perfect healthy breakfast for spring or summer and takes advantage of fresh, seasonal asparagus. Once your asparagus is sautéed and your eggs are poached, the assembly of this breakfast is easy peasy.
Asparagus Toast with Poached Egg and Warm Bacon Vinaigrette. While the asparagus is in the oven, poach the eggs, toast the bread and make the warm bacon vinaigrette. To serve, place three spears of asparagus onto each plate and season, to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper. You can have Asparagus with poached egg using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asparagus with poached egg
- It’s of Asparagus.
- You need of Poached Egg.
- Prepare of Lemon, sliced.
- It’s of Salt, Black pepper roughly grained, Olive oil.
Place an egg on top of the asparagus and place three rashers of bacon alongside. Prosciutto and asparagus pair deliciously with poached eggs and a sprinkling of lemon. Crack an egg into a bowl then gently slip the egg into the water. Drizzle with oil, sprinkle with Parmesan, and season with salt and pepper.
Asparagus with poached egg instructions
- Crean the asparagus and steam or roast or boil..
- Enjoy cooked asparagus with the porched egg, and other condiments!.
- The table on the photo was prepared for a dinner for online wine party with my friends. Aperitif plate: Surf shell Cebiche, Tuna & Kimchi, Cherry tomatoes, artichoke and olive salad, Head cheese (by shop) Main : Potato meat gratin Wine : Haywire Pink Bub (sparking rose)🍷❤️.
Bring water to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Season with pepper and serve right away. My husband loves this Asparagus with Poached Eggs and Shaved Parmesan recipe He looked at me funny when I first served it to him, but he loved it! He said I could make this asparagus dish anytime. It would make a wonderful luncheon dish.