Motte saru poached egg sambar. Karnataka style Egg Sambar recipe(motte saaru): Easy, tasty and quick recipe. Goes well with Mudde ,white rice, chapathi, akki rotti, jolad rotti, ragi rotti. Today we learn how to make Egg Sambar recipe.
Goes well with rice , chapathi, mudde. for more traditional recipes. Here i have shown Karnataka style Motte Saaru. Egg Curry Recipe / Motte Saaru is an excellent side dish for rice, roti or chapathi. You can have Motte saru poached egg sambar using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Motte saru poached egg sambar
- You need 5-6 of eggs.
- You need 2 tablespoon of oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of For masala.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of ginger.
- It’s 10 of garlic cloves.
- You need handful of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- It’s 3 of clove.
- You need 1/2 inch of Cinnamon Stick.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of fresh coconut.
Egg Curry, motte saaru or egg curry Karnataka style is easy, delicious egg curry which makes great side dish rice or paratha. This recipe can be made very quickly and if we have boiled eggs in hand, if you like egg and spicy food then you will love this recipe it's easy, delicious and flavorful. Egg Sambar Recipe, Anda Khatti , How To Make Egg Sambar Recipe. A simple yet impressive sambar recipe made using eggs, yellow lentils, vegetables and Tamarind pulp makes a complete meal which goes perfect Serve with hot rice.
Motte saru poached egg sambar instructions
- Grind the ingredients for masala in to smooth paste..
- Heat oil in a wok add grounded masala paste and cook till raw smell goes off. Add required amount of water and salt and cook.
- After sambar starts boiling break open the eggs into sambar do not stir. Cook for 7-10 minutes. Egg yolk will also be cooked hard..
- Serve hot with ragi mudde or Rice..
Cooking with images Ande Ammbaa, Egg launji, Motte Huli. Hard-boiled eggs are lightly pan-fried to create a thin crispy layer on the skin and then smothered in addicting sambal sauce. INDONESIAN STYLE SAMBAL TELUR Eggs with sambal or what we call "sambal telur" (telur=egg) in Indonesia is one of the classics I really like. A poached egg is an egg that has been cooked, outside the shell, by poaching (or sometimes steaming), as opposed to simmering or boiling. This method of preparation can yield more delicately cooked eggs than cooking at higher temperatures such as with boiling water.