Potato Pancake. Looking for potato pancake and latke recipes? So simple, yet unbelievably tasty, these Classic Potato Pancakes are not to be missed! Follow my simple instructions and make this easy treat today!
Have them with eggs, meats or salads. Potato pancakes are such a delicious way to use up leftover mashed potatoes. They have fluffy centers, golden edges, and a little cheese for extra flavor. You can cook Potato Pancake using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato Pancake
- It’s 4 of russet potato, grated them and drain the strach.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 2 of tea spoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of spring onion, chopped.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil to fry.
Script error: No such module "redirect hatnote". Potato pancakes are shallow-fried pancakes of grated or ground potato, flour and egg, often flavored with grated garlic or onion and seasoning. Potato pancakes is a classic Jewish recipe, and the Jewish potato pancakes are called 'latkes'. Latkes are traditionally made for the Jewish holiday of Hanukkah – the Festival of Lights – that.
Potato Pancake instructions
- Put the grated potato into bowl, add beaten eggs, garlic powder, spring onion also salt and pepper, and flour mixed all together.
- Heat the pan in medium heat, drizzle with olive oil and put one scoop of the mixture on the pan. cook it until golden brown and flipped it till its cook in both side.
- Serve the pancake in a plate, and you can add sour cream and chopped spring onion on the top.
Mix mashed potatoes, egg, flour, salt, pepper, garlic, and any optional ingredients, into mashed potatoes. Preheat skillet and add a couple of tablespoons of Crisco shortening or oil. Get delicious and easy Potato Pancake Recipes to serve your family and friends from the chefs at Food Network. Easy Potato Pancakes – Wonderfully crisp, tender, and just melt-in-your mouth amazing. Can be served as an appetizer, side dish or even a light main dish!