Stuffed Rava Pancake.
You can have Stuffed Rava Pancake using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Rava Pancake
- Prepare For of making pancakes :.
- Prepare 1 bowl of rava.
- It’s 1 bowl of curd.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s as required of water.
- You need For of making stuffing :.
- You need 2 of Boiled potatoes.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 bowl of peas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Mint chutney.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sauce.
Stuffed Rava Pancake step by step
- Mix rava, curd, salt and little water in a mixing bowl and make a batter. Keep aside for half an hour..
- Heat oil in a kadhai and add cumin seeds and when cumin seeds splutter add finely chopped onions and fry till golden brown colour. Now add peas and cook till done. Add mashed potatoes and salt, red chilli powder and chaat masala. Stuffing is ready. Add chopped coriander leaves..
- Heat non stick griddle and brush it with slight cooking oil. Put a spoon full of batter and spread with the help of spatula. Spread some drops of cooking oil around the pancake. Cook on low flame for 2-3 minutes..
- Flip the side. Spread stuffing on the pancake. Drop little oil and cook this side for 2 minutes..
- Spread a ladle of batter over the stuffing..
- Flip the side and roast from other side also till golden brown..
- Like wise make all the pancakes..
- Serve hot with sauce or chutney..