Potato Pancake with Veggies. Easy Potato Vegetable Pancakes Recipe (Latkes). Better yet, they're an awesome way to have vegetables for breakfast ! We all know we should be having veggies in larger quantities than most.
I like to serve them with either tzatziki or mashed avocado for dipping. This is a traditional potato pancake recipe, and is a wonderful comfort food. Serve with applesauce and sour cream for a light dinner, or with roast chicken for a hearty winter meal. You can have Potato Pancake with Veggies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato Pancake with Veggies
- You need of medium sized potatoes deskined and finely grated.
- You need of Gram/rice flour.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of par boiled finely chopped veggies of your choice.
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s of water.
- Prepare of ts of dry spices like turmeric, red chilli.
- It’s of finely chopped parsley/coriander leaves.
- It’s of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of cumin seeds.
You can use more flour if the mixture seems too wet. These healthy Sweet Potato Pancakes are made with whole grains, taste naturally sweet, and are a yummy way to pack some veggies into breakfast. Pancakes are a go-to breakfast recipe for so many of us, and I like to change things up by adding some extra nutrients so. Vegan potato cakes that are stuffed with veggies, mushrooms, and cheese!
Potato Pancake with Veggies step by step
- In a mixing bowl combine grated potatoes,gram flour and dry spices.
- Add the veggies, salt, cumin seeds and mix well after adding water to create a thick sticky mix.
- Pour a Tb of oil on a non stick pan and lay a ladleful of the mix and cook covered on medium-Low heat.
- Flip on cook both sides till crisp and slightly brown.Take off heat.
- Serve warm with ketchup/any dips of your choice.
The recipe for these potato pancakes is gluten-free, great for dinner & meal prep. Preparing a vegetable with a different cooking method, adding different flavors and colors can make the difference for your child. Line a large sheet pan with foil and arrange the prepared potatoes, sausages, mushrooms and green beans in it Sheet Pan Pancakes Recipe. Baby portobello mushrooms, flour, green chili pepper, green onion, hot pepper flakes, leek, onion, salt, shiitake mushrooms, shrimp, soy sauce, sweet potato, toasted sesame seeds, vegetable oil, water, white mushrooms, white vinegar, zucchini. This is pretty much the same thought I've had with veggie burgers for a long time, but I have yet to whip up a batch of those either!